Let's begin with something very easy...


I know Christmas is nowhere near but I think these candles are a good way to start my blog life. :)

What you need to make them is:
  • candle, the one I've used is 8cm high, 6.5cm in diameter (bought it for £1.99 in Q&D)
  • Christmas tree stamp from Earnies + acrylic block to use with clear stamp
  • any black ink
  • glitter glue
  • acetate and scissors

First stamp the image on a scrap piece of paper. Next trace the image on acetate using glitter glue. I've used red and green 3D glitter glue but if you've got normal glitter glue it's fine. Let it dry. Cut to size and wrap around the candle. Stick the ends. And it's done!

Remember to remove the acetate before using the candle.

If you like this project visit Maggie's Crafts for more handmade items.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Each and every one makes me smile! :) Maggie x

Pop in and have a look...